Monday, March 9, 2009

Channeling | part one

Intro: My son is about to turn one. He’s learning to walk and talk. And he’s inspiring me to be a better person and to be a full-fledged grown man. He inspires me to be in shape. He inspires me to read more. He inspires me to inspire him. In an effort to glean a little coolness and knowledge on the subject, I’m cruising various blogs and internets. You can see them on the right. But in case you don’t care to, here are highlights.”

Quoting: The Trad

“I was reminded that Fast Food restaurants in North Carolina share a similarity with Full Service gas stations in New Jersey in that neither are accurate descriptions.”

“Martinis have a well deserved reputation as being dangerous. Just like women’s breasts...one’s not enough and three’s too many.”

“I deep six’ed the Canada Dry Club Soda and now use Perrier or San Pelligrino. Look, there’s not a lot of booze in this so you may as well do it right and enjoy it. Kind’a like sex after you’re 40.”

Picturing: Beard Revue


Capturing: A Time To Get

No comments:

Post a Comment